The Hosted Buyer Programme of Philoxenia International Tourism Exhibition of Greece Is Now Open
03 September 2012
Over 100 selected international hosted buyers will have the opportunity to pre-schedule meetings with hundred exhibitors from Greece, the Balkan region and Southeastern Europe during the PHILOXENIA International Tourism Exhibition of Greece, which will take place at the Thessaloniki Exhibition Centre from 22 to 25 November 2012.
For the 28th year running, Thessaloniki will be hosting PHILOXENIA; this year is focusing on promoting the tourism markets of Greece and the neighboring countries. PHILOXENIA will give buyers the opportunity to investigate potential multi-level cooperation schemes, enhance and refresh business relations and discover new attractive destinations.
Pre-scheduled meetings can be arranged with:
- Tour Operators
- Alternate Tourism
- Tourist Services
- Ferry Companies
- Event Organisers
The B2B meetings between exhibitors and hosted buyers will be held during the first two days of the exhibition on 22 & 23 November 2012. During the weekend PHILOXENIA will be open for both trade visitors and the public.
Quality features of the 28th PHILOXENIA:
- Free participation in the Cultural and Religious Tourism Conferences
- Special programmes for new technologies and e-marketing in tourism industry
- Extensive and targeted advertising plan in the Greek and foreign media
- Specialized journalists from target countries
- Expanded and targeted International Hosted Buyers programme
- Special participation packages for exhibitors
PHILOXENIA is organized at the Thessaloniki Exhibition Centre from 22 to 25 November 2012 by HELEXPO. ARTION Conferences & Events is managing the hosted buyer programme. For more information, please visit the 28th PHILOXENIA website http://www.helexpo.gr/default.aspx?lang=en-US&loc=1&page=2301.